Actress Helena Bonham-Carter has proven herself in the film industry as an eccentric artist who can go from corsets to curses in a snap.
Her cult-following continues to grow as she continues to "Wow" us in our theater seats with her daring sense of style.
Thanks to IMDb, here are 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Helena Bonham-Carter:
1. Helena tested for the role of Nancy Spungen in 1986's Sid and Nancy, but the role ended up going to Chloe Webb.
2. Helena trained for three weeks for a specific fight scene with co-star Gary Oldman in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but the scene ended up being cut from the film.
3. She was supposed to appear in Terminator Salvation as a cyborg, but was forced to drop out of the film due to an accident which killed her mother, stepfather, cousin, and sister-in-law while on a safari in South Africa.
4. After meeting Tim Burton on the set of Planet of the Apes, Burton bought a set of houses next door to each other for them to live in. The couple still own the two homes.
5. Helena has worn fake teeth in four of her films: Two Harry Potter movies, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Planet of the Apes.
6. She based her character Marla Singer in Fight Club on Judy Garland.
7. Helena is fluent in French.
8. She had to take vocal lessons and baking classes for her role as Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. She was also two months pregnant with daughter Nell during filming.
9. Helena is the first cousin of Baroness Jane Bonham-Carter. She is also the great-granddaughter of H.H. Asquith who was British Prime Minister from 1908 to 1916.
10. Helena was considered for the role of Sara in Labyrinth, but lost the role to Jennifer Connelly.